Terms of Service
Please read this agreement carefully for M Mandarin App platform will provide services in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Thanks for reading the User Agreement for M Mandarin App platform (hereafter referred to “the Agreement”). Terms and conditions stated herein shall apply to all tools and services provided by M Mandarin App platform (hereafter referred to “the Services”).
1. Confirmation on Terms of Service
M Mandarin App platform will render services in accordance with these terms of service and their revisions. These terms of service shall have the legal effect of the contract law.
In case of any objection to any terms herein, you may not register; if you click “register” and pass the registration procedure, you are deemed to voluntarily accept all terms of the Agreement and become a registered member of M Mandarin App Platform. When using M Mandarin App platform, users shall agree to accept all information services it provides to members.
2. Service Contents and Related Modification, Interruption and Termination
2.1 Service contents shall be provided based upon realities of M Mandarin App platform, which has the right of final explanation.
2.2 M Mandarin App platform only provides services to its members, who shall assume equipment relating to services (personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices required to connect the Internet or mobile network) and their costs (including telephone and Internet fees and mobile phone charges).
2.3 Due to the particularity of network services, users shall agree that M Mandarin App platform is entitled to change, suspend or terminate some or all of the network services (including paid network services) at any time without prior notice. M Mandarin App platform does not guarantee that network services will not be interrupted, neither the timeliness, security nor accuracy.
2.4 M Mandarin App platform needs to repair or maintain its network service platform or related equipment regularly or irregularly. These will cause to interruption to network services (including paid services) in a reasonable period and M Mandarin App platform shall not be liable for such situation. M Mandarin App Platform reserves the right to suspend, in whole or in part, network services for maintenance, upgrading or other purposes without prior notice.
2.5 Users expressly agree that all network services from M Mandarin App platform are solely at their own risk. Users understand and accept that, all of the information, products and services downloaded from or linked to through M Mandarin App platform are automatically retrieved, so it shall neither be liable for the legitimacy nor assumes legal responsibility and users shall be at their own risk. M Mandarin App platform does not guarantee that network services will not be interrupted in any forms, neither the timeliness, security nor accuracy.
2.6 M Mandarin App platform reserves the right to cancel the account not logged in for more than 6 months.
2.7 M Mandarin App platform is entitled to change or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice and shall not be liable to you or any third party.
2.8 You agree that M Mandarin App platform, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the service (or any part thereof) as well as remove and delete your contents under the service if your conduct is found in violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms or for any reasons including not using for a long time. You agree that any interruption or termination of your access to the service under hereunder may be initiated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that M Mandarin App platform may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information, files in your account or bar any further access to such files or the service. Further, you agree that M Mandarin App platform will not be liable to you or any third-party for any interruption or termination of your access to the service or deactivated or deleted account, related information and files.
3. Member Account and Password
If registered successfully, M Mandarin App platform will give you a user account and password, which shall be maintained by the user; you shall conduct all events and bear legal responsibility for all activities and events that occur under your account.
The Company will not be liable for unauthorized use of your account and password due to hacking or your negligent maintenance. Please notify us immediately if you find any unauthorized use of your member account or safety bugs.
4. Registration Information and Privacy Protection
4.1 The ownership of M Mandarin App platform account (namely M Mandarin App platform user ID) shall be subject to M Mandarin App platform. Upon completing registration application procedures, users will be given the use right of M Mandarin App platform account. Users shall provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information and constantly update the registration information to be in line with timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All the originally input information shall be used as registration information. M Mandarin App platform shall not be liable for any problems or consequences arising out of untrue user registration information.
4.2 Users shall not transfer or lend their accounts or passwords to others. Please notify us immediately if you find any unauthorized use of your account.
4.3 M Mandarin App platform will not disclose or provide user registration information to the public or any third party, unless it:
- obtains explicit prior authorization from the user;
- can provide with products and services only by disclosing your personal information;
- follows requirements in relevant laws and regulations;
- follows requirements set by relevant governmental authorities;
- is for protecting lawful rights and interests of M Mandarin App platform.
M Mandarin App platform will collect your personal identification information when you are registering its account, using its products or services or visiting its webpages and use them to improve services and webpages provided to you.
5. User Rights and Responsibilities
5.1 Only an individual or organization meeting one of the following conditions can successfully register a M Mandarin App platform account and use the services hereunder:
- 5.1.1 A natural person reaching 18 years old and having capacity for civil rights and civil conduct.
- 5.1.2 A natural person not reaching 18 years old but having consent of his/her guardian (including but not limited to the parents) in writing;
- 5.1.3 Business entities including companies, public institutions, social organizations and others established in legal status per Chinese laws and regulations. Person without capacity of civil conduct, person with limited capacity for civil conduct and organizations not qualified for operation or specific operation cannot be registered as users, whose agreement with the Company may be invalid and their accounts shall be cancelled immediately found.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and for all actions performed under your password and account.Each account is for personal use only and is not transferable.You agree to:
5.2 Users are entitled to use network services of M Mandarin App platform per its procedures and requirements. In the event of any objection to the service, please contact M Mandarin App platform for timely resolution.
5.3 Users must provide M Mandarin App platform with accurate personal information when applying for using its network services. If there is any change in personal data, updating must be done in a timely manner.
5.4 Users agree that M Mandarin App Platform may send business information by email or other means.
5.5 When using services of M Mandarin App platform, users must obey relevant Chinese laws and regulations and shall not for any illegal or illegitimate activities, including but not limited to:
- 5.5.1 Producing, copying, releasing, transmitting or conveying one of the following information by other means:
- Violating the basic principles determined in the Constitution;
- Endangering national security, divulging national secrets, subverting national regime or destroying national unity;
- Harmful to the national honor and interests;
- Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination or destroying ethnic unity;
- Destroying national religious policies, propagating heresy or feudal superstitions;
- Disseminating rumours, disordering social order or destroying social stability;
- Disseminating gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigating crime;
- Insulting or slandering others or violating others’ lawful rights and interests;
- Inciting illegal assemblies, associations, demonstrations, marches, mobs or disordering social order;
- Organizing activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
- Contents containing falsehood, harm, intimidation, invasion of privacy, harassment, infringement, slander, vulgarity, obscenity or other morally offensive information;
- Other contents limited or prohibited by Chinese laws, rules, regulations and provisions and other norms with legal effect.
- 5.5.2 M Mandarin App services shall not be used for:
- Accessing to the computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
- Deleting, modifying or adding computer information network functions without permission;
- Deleting, modifying or adding data and APPs stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
- Intentionally creating or spreading destructive programs such as the computer viruses;
- Other acts harmful to the safety of computer information network.
5.6 You agree to indemnify and hold M Mandarin App platform and its partners and affiliates harmless from and against all claims, requirements or losses to any third party, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of the Agreement or relevant Terms by you. In this regard, M Mandarin App platform has the right to take measures based on the user act, including but not limited to deleting the released information, suspending the permission, terminating the services, limiting the use, recalling M Mandarin App platform account and holding accountable by law. M Mandarin App platform has the right to recall the account in the event of malicious registration or use for illegal acts, disturbance, harassment, fraudhood and violation to the Agreement. Further, the Company will coordinate to investigate as required by the judicial department.
5.7 Users shall not duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use any part of M Mandarin App platform in any way for any other commercial purpose.
5.8 Users shall be responsible for their acts when accessing to M Mandarin App platform. Users shall bear legal liability in forms including but not limited to: indemnifying sufferers and equally the M Mandarin App Platform Operator, which has borne the liability for administrative penalties or infringement damages arising from the user’s act.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 All related software, programs and contents owned or used by M Mandarin App platform, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, site architecture, website layout, web design as well as ads or messages presented to users via the website or its advertisers are lawfully protected intellectual property rights of M Mandarin App platform and its obligees, including but not limited to copyright, trademark right, patent right or other exclusive rights. Users undertake not to modify, rent, lease, sell or distribute any above information and resources owned or used by the Website, or make into any kind of materials based on above information and resources without express authorization of the Company or its obligees.
6.2 The Company grants users the non-transferable and non-exclusive right to access to the object code of the Website (hereafter referred to as "Software") through a stand-alone computer. However, users shall not agree any third party to duplicate, modify or create derivative works; proceed with reverse engineering or disassemble; break or try to break source codes by other means; sell, transfer or reauthorize “Software”; assign any rights of “Software” by other means. Users agree not to modify the “Software” in any way or to use the modified “Software”.
6.3 M Mandarin App platform has the right to mark relevant copyright information such as “this function is provided by M Mandarin App platform” on its function interface.
6.4 Users shall not use the Website via interfaces not provided by M Mandarin App platform.
7.1 The parties to this Agreement will not be responsible for the failed, unnecessary or meaningless performance herein due to Force Majeure or other accidents. Force Majeure in this Agreement refers to unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective circumstances, including but not limited to wars, typhoons, floods, fires, lightning or earthquakes, strikes, insurrections, legal illnesses, hacker attacks, network viruses, technical regulation in telecommunications sector, government actions or any other natural or manmade disasters.
7.2 The validity, performance and all other matters relating to this Agreement and its revisions shall be governed by the laws of PRC and any disputes shall be only subject to the laws of PRC.
7.3 All disputes or controversies between the User and the Company arising from the Terms shall be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the User hereby agrees to submit to the people's court with jurisdiction over the domicile of the Company.
7.4 This Agreement shall be signed and become effective between M Mandarin App Platform and the User after the User correctly submits the information required for registration process and confirms this Agreement.
7.5 Users registered before the effective date of this Agreement can log in via the original user name and password to reaccept and confirm this Agreement for continuing to use services rendered by M Mandarin App platform.
7.6 Validity of the Agreement: From the date the User agrees on this Agreement or uses M Mandarin App platform to he/she cancels the services rendered by M Mandarin App platform.
7.7 Unless otherwise stated, the parties shall negotiate issues relating the Agreement by emails.
7.8 For email addresses of relevant departments of M Mandarin App platform, those posted on its official website shall apply.
7.9 The use of M Mandarin App platform shall be deemed to have accepted its service agreement and all annexes.
7.10 M Mandarin App platform reserves the right of final explanation of this Agreement.